About the Litho Laser...
30W Holmium: Yag Surgical Laser System
- High peak power
- Variable pulse width
- Large dynamic power range
- Green aiming beam
- Small foot print device
- Low maintenance
- Minimal operating cost
- Easy to install and operate
Why the 2100 nm laser wavelength?
Litho surgical system is based on Holmium lasers with emissions at two micron wavelength.
This wavelength is highly absorbed by water and biological tissues. The laser is operating only in pulsed mode.
When it is operating in short pulse emission mode it is highly effective in the fragmentation of calculi and in the hard tissue ablation.
Long pulse emission mode is very effective in incision and ablation of soft tissues, providing excellent hemostasis and coagulation with minimal damage to surrounding tissue due to its low penetration depth.
Due to its high water absorption and the utilization in a hydrous solution environment is very safe.
- Prostate enucleation
- Ablation and resection of bladder tumors
- Urethrotomy, Ureterotomy
- Nasal treatments
- Polyps ablation
- Wavelength 2,1 μm
- Average power up to 30W
- Repetition rate 3 - 25 Hz
- Pulse energy 0.2 - 4j
- Pulse duration 95 - 1500 μs
- Beam delivery wide range of flexible silica fibers
- Aiming beam Green 532nm (adjustable <5mW)
- Electrical requirements 115VAC, 50-60Hz, 20A; 230VAC, 50-60Hz; 10A
- Cooling closed loop water cooling system with water/air heat exchanger
- Operating temperature 10-30°C
- Storage temperature 5-40°C
- Humidity 30%-85% (no condensing)
- Dimensions 260mm (W) x 840mm (D) x 920mm (H)
- Weight 86kg